You didn't realize that it was missing, but now that it's here, you can't live without it. "What exactly can't I live without?" you may ask. A compendium of all thing cute, of course! Sometimes the nonfiction stacks produce something so spectacular that I cannot hold it inside. And so I present you with "Cute! A guide to all things adorable" by Bart King." Chock full of adorable illustrations and fascinating facts about cuteness through the centuries and all over the world, this fascinating little book is a fun read for all ages (although it will be funniest to fourth graders on up). King has done a skillful job of covering an eye-rolling topic in an entertaining and informative way. With chapter titles like, "Things That Make You Say, 'Awwww!'," "Shiny Stuff" and "Cute Things That May Not Be Cute," there's something interesting for everyone. Head to the stacks and check it out!
Dewey Number: J 111.85 King Bart

No comments:
Post a Comment